Saturday, May 21, 2005

Wilderness....

Clad in ruthless sensuality the elements of life becon me to shake hand with wilderness....stepping from childhood to maturity and way back again...

Its fun, when u dont care bout results...swaying ur body to the tunes of change....casting glances of superiority...

How I like these chains of conscience which hold me back and make me want newer things more than ever...

Am getting caught in the spell of a spectrum of changes.....I'm likin it...but it wudnt change one wee bit of a thing...judge me if u can...:)

6 comments:

kiran said...

interesting post there...seems like you've achieved something and aren't really worried that it may or may not work...thats my'shallow' take:-)

Child Woman said...

May be u had it...at ur take,not fully though...may be i was groping ;)..thanx for breaking the ice

Fatally Flawed said...

yen full cryptic msgs ah? ;) lol

Child Woman said...

hehe..something like that..actually i was playing with wrds....may be i meant some thing also...

Fatally Flawed said...

the point is wud u really want to b judged? rest my case!

Child Woman said...

I did