Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Sleepless in Philly

Its one of those days when nothing comes ur way and as u expect......ofcourse packed with surprises....

Had a ruff ruff day at wrk...something which I really slogged 4 all weekend...actually, for quite sometime now dint come thru...was breaking in pain...and called a coupla my pals....Here u go!,actually they had the same thing to crib bout. "Good! I'm not alone in the Titanic'.....am I not a sadist ;)?

Wanted to come home and fix the lose ends at wrk.....but I caught up on a movie.When I got it from library, I just saw it had Meg Ryan and TomHanks on its cover....hadnt read the name...thats how sad I was....

The movie's 'Sleepless in Seattle'... was totally rejuvinated after watching it...some elements of the movie wer real mushy....some too stupid to believe...but the point is that I wud hav exactly done the same stupid things if I wer her....hehe....was a totally fulfillin xperience....God bless Meg Ryan and the dialogue writer....:)....Ofcourse Tom Hanks was totally adorable

I'm sleepless now wondering bout the thot of 2 strangers made for each other somewher..the usual Yash Chopra movie theme....I wonder everytime why it sounds so new!!

Hehe....Life cud be ruff....things cud not wrk out....but I gues thers a lesson if we giv one hard look and ofcourse the better things in life always counter the sadness....I'm glad I hav ppl around to care and love me! Thanq god!

Back to my wrk now...3 AM in the morning....I'm sippin coffee....I'm so bloody spoilt...some one shake me up!

6 comments:

Fatally Flawed said...

someone somewhere is waiting for you and you mean a world to him/her. :)

Child Woman said...

Hehe thanx:). I liked ur post on a name and new beginning...it so felt like u wer talking bout dawn ... what was it sabout?

Fatally Flawed said...

so you sing n play the keyboards too? You must be a pro... :D

Child Woman said...

Trust me I'm bad..actually i play veena guitarish style and the other way round better....hehe...ofcourse u ar an amateur too....y u surprised?...i can stun u wid my hopeless performance..trust me that ways i'm absolutely creative ;)!!

Fatally Flawed said...

trust me we cud play together and make a lil' money ;-) hehehe What say?

Child Woman said...

ohh no....plzz..at least i'll hav eggs on me..u might hav rotten toomatoes on u..and the audience will go deaf heheh