Thursday, May 12, 2005

Warm cosy dreams

Just watched a movie with my usual multi tasking of work,dinner and incomplete 'hi' ,'hello' business ...

I hav had a steadily hectic day....thers so much more to go...and here I lay cuddled in my cosy comforter totally shielded from the truths and illusions....

I am happy as a child , no worry ,no pain....no losses no gain....I dwell in this bliss in an eternally large single moment....blanking myself into a thoughtless space...

I'm happy for this moment...I'm happy for this silence....I'm happy to connect to not to 'what I am',' but to who I am'.....the gentle warm fingers of angels caress my forehead and whisper luulabies into my dreams...

adios..im in heaven...and a blank page...gnite :)

9 comments:

Fatally Flawed said...

Justification for your lethargy? ;) jus kiddin!!! U'r thought flow is like a calm river:)

Child Woman said...

ofcourse..letha-rgy explains....it all...im letha-lly flawed too :)

Fatally Flawed said...

You have a good sense of humor too ;)

Child Woman said...

i dont see much details in ur profile...whats ur profession other than word gymnastics?

Fatally Flawed said...

my profile should describe me as "an itinerant". I'm an entrepreneur (field of radiology imaging & interventional cardiology)

Child Woman said...

that sounds interesting..im related to biomed....which country u from? interventional cardiology...hmm...i'd lov to hear about it

Fatally Flawed said...

i'm from Bangalore. In fact, I was browsing through Vinay Chandra's scrap book in Orkut and found your profile and from there...landed here. I have a distribution company dealing with products like Catheters, Balloons, Drug Eluting Stents, Contrast Media. CT, CR, MRI, X Ray equipments....phew!!!

Child Woman said...

woow...thwas phew!! well, goes without sayin im bangiee en kannadiga...im wrking on neuro prosthetics...more so EMG signals...actuallly research...hope we intersect sometime...ur name?

Fatally Flawed said...

letz hope we do. :) Name's shashank.