Saturday, May 14, 2005

Looking back

Have been in some hurry for quite a few months now..to go on...get on...ahead and far..

And for one sudden moment I pause the frames of time and look back...and I express 'My!'....how the winds of change hav eroded the stable plain lands into canyons so steep....

I must say time has the magic .... it knows it all and it does it all....to change one's life..to help one grow....smiles of fullfilment and pains of dissatisfaction flash in front of my eyes...I must admit I have changed so much...!

I have departed from myself in countless ways...and I am trygin to connect to the superior things...so called superior things...in the other ways...

A sort of uneasy feeling creeps in....all these oscillations some temporary some permanent...what would it all mean...I donno now ..but I will wait...

But the answers to all these lie in me, sooner or later I know....its upto me to look at it with simple eyes. The world has brought in so much dust in the eye that I'm unable to see my soul...:)

Nevermind...thers a new day..and a new way....and ofcourse time knows it all

6 comments:

Fatally Flawed said...

in a state of self actualization? As the saying goes "do not cry if the sun sets at the end of the day, because the tears will not let you enjoy the beauty of the stars"

Child Woman said...

rite...:)

Fatally Flawed said...

:) Just hang in there. Everything will be OK.

Child Woman said...

now what does that mean ;) ?? I fail to see ur point Mr fflawed

Fatally Flawed said...

your style of writing suggests that you are quite disturbed/unhappy abt somethings. It portrays a hidden depression. Anyways, if i'm wrong...i apologize.

Child Woman said...

May be u saw sadness! ...actually...i am actualizing...so im neither happy nor sad...and probably thats y ur definition of actualization fits :)