Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Inspiration

Yet another day...so mundane. I booked tickets to India. Finished cooking...plannin to start my wrk. Things hav been slow yet steady, lately....like the sand dunes moving to the orchestra of winds...knowing yet not knowing their direction of journey....

My friend used to say..." We are like the ants on the back of an elephant. We try to move south and think it our direction of life..whilst the elephant may be heading north."

I close my eyes to connect to myself and I feel the inspiration driving me day and night. Life is nothing without inspiration. Some of us find it inside, some look for it elsewhere....

The fragrance of a flower cannot be seen,yet it heralds its existance. And I think that our inspirations are driving us towards the cause of our existance....yet they r not quite evident

We r all so quite bogged by the small upheavals in our path of life.We should probably follow the light of inspiration...then,all we see is the sky and the so-called obstacles vanish.

6 comments:

Fatally Flawed said...

Revelation!!! ;)) so true!

Keshav said...

The ant and the elephant analogy was brilliant!

You are one of the most optimistic persons I have come across!

All the very best!

Child Woman said...

@shashank

well...it sure is true..and i think revelation was the title taht suits it better :)

@keshav

i'l treasure ur wishes and pray u share this treasure

Keshav said...

Hey!! Thanks for the wishes!! And I really do treasure it myself!!
That's why I loved your post!

kiran said...

well, I'm going to sound a discordant note to the other comments you've received :-).
its all very well to say/believe that there is a higher goal and that we should focus on the sky and not on anything in our field of view - it evven makes sense - sometimes. but, IMHO, the "sky focusing", as it were, is merely a justification for events on "ground level". its these events that count and should be made to count - the ant analogy is nice but one could add that since, from the ants' viewpoint, they WERE going south, it still makes sense [ sout on an elephant moving north is still south :-)] what do you say?

Child Woman said...

u r giving a very general perspective...but my perspe ctive was very specific...if u keep wrying bout the negatives it could be detractory. but if the positives drive u...the so-called events which are also termed as obstacles can be countered far mroe easily...and who sai obstacles dont matter...infact they do and they make us tuffer...well, glad to know u hav a different perspective :)