Wednesday, July 20, 2005

giggles

Warm, hot and humid...thats how I felt at 8 in the morning....here goes the saying,"Whether its the early bird or late....its the same fate...get roasted!!"

Another summer day.....and my skin shimmeringly brown now ... am I the same skin conscious person who I was back in India? It doesnt matter anymore how much cream I have on my skin . I know I am getting darker day by day and ,"Mirror mirror on the wall fair or dark, its ME afterall".

Work seems to have stuck at an eternal glitch. I hav done enough philosophizing now and nothing seems to get me the output...ofcourse there has been some kind of hard work as well (giggles)

Shuttupp and get back to wrk CHILD WOMAN!! Grow upp!!!

7 comments:

Fatally Flawed said...

welcome to the GRIND!!!

kiran said...

good to hear its hot up there,too...its getting to be nearly like Chennai down here. I have never welcomed the AC as much in my life...humidity is near 75% << panting with tongue hanging out >>
nice twist on the early bird saying - and i concur on the "progress with work" issue << wink>> .

Child Woman said...

hey pal...wher hav u been ?? the book u sent was so amazing...i think i shud start reading more often...thanks to u :)

Keshav said...

Thanks that we are in Bangalore!!

kiran said...

good to hear you liked the book - but which one? the chinese seamstress or the book club? either way, really gratifying to hear that you want to start reading more often...

kiran said...

btw, come on over to my blog,too ,sometime - i put up a pic of the Vegas skyline which, even if i say so myself, is quite good. [ in case you forgot where my blog is , its at www.livejournal.com/~kirkal]

Sleepyface said...

yep. the daily grind is so taxing that philosophhy takes a backseat. its okay to get busy @ work sometimes..