Wednesday, June 15, 2005

One summer day on the footpath

Its summer out here....simmering 40 deg centigrade heat. Yet another day at wrk, but a short one...my boss was at home fixing central air conditioner....hehe! God bless him...I left early from wrk!

Was walking to the shuttle stop...and lo! the bus just breezed across and I missd it...well, another 20 miniutes of time to kill b4 I get the next shuttle..I saw tanned fair backs, legs ...tall hunks and babes stancing by...enuff of it now..time to do something different!

I sit down by the footpath at the shuttlestop, get out my laptop......Bingo! I hav wireless net and I start playing my fav bollywood melodies loud (dint hav my head set damn!) and chatting a good friend..i think hardly nyone cared to notice....hehe! I almost thot," Dont I look like a begger,playing music on the road and sitting on the bare floor!??".... But no one even bothered to look...they wer all so busy striding by .... I dint care either!

Thats one thing I like bout US...thers so much freedom to be urself as long as u dont step on ur neighbour's foot....ppl just leave u. The cool breeze swept in like a mirage in the desert and I waited the for the shuttle hoping it wud be late ;)

7 comments:

Fatally Flawed said...

:)

Keshav said...

Your blog is a cool one! Really lively and fresh!

I enjoyed my time reading it!
Keep blogging!

TheSpark said...

hey, can i blogroll u?

Child Woman said...

sure u could...im sorry and how do u do that....im a bit new to bloggin

TheSpark said...

well, u go to blogrolling.com n register urself. then login, n click on 'add links', n enter the url of whichever site u want. tht's it. :)

Keshav said...

Hey!!! Your blog went dead!!! Bring it back to life... people are waiting to read something great again!
:)

kiran said...

well, its not as if anyone bothers you back home when you listen to music at a bus stop either - they might stare but thats only because its unusual, not because they disapprove.:-)