Wednesday, June 01, 2005

One more fleeting thought

Was a hectic day yesterday...trying to wind up my Term-project. The project means more than grades to me....my area of core competancy...and the trails of my interest goes back to that moment where I decided that I would choose Biomed Engg as a way of my thinking....and life ofcourse

Being alone kindaa sucks...so I play movies or songs when I wrk...Watched 2 movies....Mrs Minivier and JFK. Both of them dealing with the war as an industry of power and revenue....and ofcourse license to kill and satisfy the wild aimless animal in us!

In one of the scenes in the former, the heroine says to her mom-in-law,'I'd rather lov my husband every moment he's alive and not cry, coz I know after he died in the war, ther wud be a lifetime for tears'.

The second movie JFK,dealt with the plot which lead to asssasination of Kennedy by some fanatics...who believed in war ... and not peace...and Kennedy probably dared to change the status quo...Well, the kindaa ppl who killed him soon after came to power...and likeminded-men still rule USA today....who promote wars to bring in revenue to the country..

All in all I felt lost thinking that the world is so shallow a place, and the apparent good is good-good.....I wonder if these ppl who abide by injustice survive the justice of the D-day or sleep peacefully in their grave.They who live by justifying selfishness....well, God waits and watches.....but truth triumphs and ppl with open eyes to their souls can see it

5 comments:

Fatally Flawed said...

wondering what sorta ppl rule India today??? :)

Child Woman said...

the same kind i guess...but in a different light...they all are the same!

Child Woman said...

u think calling them so wud ever change anything...sometimes i wonder the first one to counter them...is attacked so much that eventually we tend to get into the vicious loop...wonder if thers a way to break the loop...i myself hav taken hard beatings for being honest....

Fatally Flawed said...

no seriously nothing's going to change by calling/referring to them by any name.

Referring to your last line ".....but truth triumphs and ppl with open eyes to their souls can see it"...irony is that everyone sees it whether they have open eyes to their souls or not...but can't say about truth emerging triumphant :(((

Child Woman said...

hmm...think ur right...may be they appear close eye-souled hehe