Sunday, March 23, 2008

Back after a break...

Mmm....long time since I actually blogged. What do I write....many important thoughts have been wanting to get to the blogpost...but like the waves of the ocean, they have risen , slapped the shore and gone back.

A few memorable moments since the last post.

Valentine's day had its magic on me. I had this magical smile all day and couldn't hide what I had been feeling. And most people who greeted me, greeted me with a really magical smile. Lesson: you get what you give....it starts with as simple a thing as a smile!

In the Caltrain station the 8:30 pm train had got delayed by one hour on Valentine's day. I was tired, hungry and wanted to get home. But the Valentine day magic had managed that heavenly smile on my face. Many of those complaining jokers at the station turned towards me to talk to me. And I wondered why they chose me, to talk to, though I hadn't even spoken a word. Lesson: you can smile if you can't say a word....

Many ups and downs, tears and chuckles, suffocations and reliefs over the past few days . Feels like a snapshot into the kaledioscope called life. Lesson: Nothing lasts forever...not even changes.....

Till next time....Chaoo

10 comments:

sid said...

The ending is apt-change is indeed the only constant & perhaps in the larger scheme of a thing called "life"-smiling does help! (though m sure benefits of smiling to pple like you are more than to us guys:-p)

Prashanth(MSP) said...

how can one not smile back when a beautiful lady is smiling. [:)]


Its a long time since you blogged and its a long time since I tagged! [:x]

Child Woman said...

@sid

Nice blogspot! new look and ur articles wer a treat...keep it goin. will stop by ur posts often.

@msp

Too much maskaa....loll

Prashanth(MSP) said...

It ain't maskaa .... its biology!

It would be maskaa if i say,
you have a nice smile ...
[;)]

My tage is still pending ... [:x]

Child Woman said...

@msp

tage? I dint get u

Prashanth(MSP) said...

Typo ... Tag!

Child Woman said...

I've never tagged anyone...how do u do that?

Prashanth(MSP) said...

Tagged :
means I have asked to to do something which I have already done (E.g. write a post like I already have)

E.g.
I had tagged you on one of my posts. The post is self descriptive:

http://prashanthtrivia.blogspot.com/2008/02/tag-know-your-alphabets.html

Once you ask someone to do it, you let the other person know.

E.g.
I had also let you know that you have been tagged in one of my comments on your post "Being In Love"

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=12775924&postID=2496856846727698423


For more information, please email me your phone number and I'll explain! [;)]

Pls mail me your contact # either way, I don't seem to have it! [:)]

Dreamer said...

SMILE is the most beautiful thing, but most people smile artificially, Which is fine as everyone is in a rush to reach somewhere or something (goals)... So, most of us have forgotten to smile... (Me especially in front of camera...)

LIFE never changes, only our attitude, view, and thinking towards it changes...

Child Woman said...

@dreamer
woow! cool thought...come to think of it u r right...more often..thats how it is.