Saturday, December 03, 2005

Its time now...

Its time now to go to back where I belong.I feel like a child, I feel like a woman....going back home after a reallieee long time could be as beautiful as painful as it can get.

The beautiful part needs no description, the painful part is something which cannot fit into words.

My mind is getting torn between the past,present, future and all the spaces between them. I need just bout two seconds for my heart to race. I am living and breathing excitement, expectations and fear. Tears dont fear barricades...wonder if I can hold them!

Is there anything more overwhelming than going back to where you belong? I'm still in a daze..

3 comments:

kiran said...

enjoy your trip home- have a great time. and don't cry - aargh!:)

Fatally Flawed said...

are you back home VP? gimme a call will ya? take care...bye

Dreamer said...

Have a nice vacation buddy. This is first time i browsed ur blog messages and am really impressed the way you express ur thoughts. i liked reading your messages, but i should be honest i could not finish reading all ur messages. love to read them soon.
joy and pain are part of life, and u r right joy has expressive words, while pain does not. silent is the best way to express pain.
Enjoy ur vacation, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year !!!