Saturday, November 12, 2005

Just finished another innings

There were like bout 20 ppl in my house. I was helping my pals with cooking and serving. I was collecting a coupla gifts too.

I saw a few new faces. Most of them kept to business i.e., eating the food and sipping coke. Some of them even shook hands with me, but most of them were busy.

Then the clock struck and I had to cut the cake. I warned every body that if even the smallest piece of cake touched my face I'd kil 'em all and go to jail. Well, they agreed not to waste the cake.

Then when the clock struck 12 they put a whole cup of sour cream on my face and clarified that they had kept their word.

I hardly got to eat my favorite cake 'Tiramasu' and the party was over. Some of them came in ,ate, drank and left and forgot to wish me on my B'day.

Hehe well, I like straight forward people who keep to their business.

6 comments:

Fatally Flawed said...

my my my!!!...I missed your Birthday...

VP wish you a very belated happy birthday :)

GentleGiant said...

hehe.. one should know all the rules. only then can one violate it without apparent violation. cake: NO NO. sour cream: well, nothing was mentioned in the deal about that.

kiran said...

hmmm...sour cream on your face,eh? sounds like fun - wish there were pics:). [ although, as a lover of cakes, i must agree with you(and this is a rare eent:) ) that smearing cake on a person's face is a totaaal waste of the cake]

nice to hear you entertain so often that so many people come over to eat and be merry at your place and not even enquire abt the occasion ...rotfl.

claytonia vices said...

Belated birthday wishes Child Woman!

Bloggard said...

Happy Birthday dudette :)

Dreamer said...

Belated Happy B'day. May ur dreams come true - DREAMER