Saturday, November 05, 2005

Back to square Fall

Fall it is and so is Fall...apart that I feel a surge of nostalgia that the season brings along with itself...

Its been two years now all blown off my feet in a jiffy. Feels like I have stayed still and things around me changed without even seeking my opinon or knowing what I want.

I have changed I must say,quite a bit, adapting and eroding to the changes in and around me. Thats the magic of winds of change. They touch you as much as you want them to.

I see new faces on campus...some hopeful,some scared and lonely and some a bit of both. I see myself in them...as I was two years ago. Life has been as good to me as I deserved.

I see people falling on and off the pages of my personal diary. A very good few many stay on. I have no complaints. I know my dear pal,well called as Almighty has big plans and all this is a small twist and turn in his roadmap.

Well, be it all and be it mighty!

What matters is that I have stayed on with myself as he oversees me....

5 comments:

Fatally Flawed said...

"I see new faces on campus...some hopeful,some scared and lonely and some a bit of both. I see myself in them...as I was two years ago. Life has been as good to me as I deserved" - painted vividly and is strangely beautiful :)

Hang in there VP...and you'll see that life is beautiful :)

GentleGiant said...

"Thats the magic of winds of change. They touch you as much as you want them to."

tu est..je ne sais pas.. peut-etre juste marvellous... mon dieu!

srikanth said...

Happened to get linked up to your blog.

I agree with you; submission to the Force(call it Almighty or Soul or whatever), is the easiest and the best route to persistant happiness.

Enjoy

Child Woman said...

@shank
offourse pal i'd hang in , i better!

@chakri

well ur french seems to be showing :)...hehe was talkin bout ur beard dumbo!

@srikanth

thanks for dropping by...hope to hear from u :) from now on

GentleGiant said...

meri beaucoup mademoiselle vidyaAgi avec une additional 'A'.. merci.

hehe (that was a French Hehe)