Thursday, August 25, 2005

sMiLeS

I sleep like a baby and smile...warm smiles...they keep surfacing like the gentle waves on the ocean bed...wiping away the old sand as it brings it back again to the shore....

Is it the warm touch my mom put me to sleep with or papa's tender voice....smiles

That old old crush who seems so stupid now ages later when I meet him ....smiles...

My first stage performance where I did my own steps in a group dance ...smiles...

That day i walked up to my prof and screamed he was wrong....and today I know I was all wrong....and remember the way he subsided his giggles...smiles...

All those days when I lied to my parents and spent my time on rehearsals...smiles..

Those moments when the other person thought me to be stupid and tried to impress me while I dissected her/him cleanly ....smiles...

When I give a naughty smile in a serious discussion (was remembering a joke)and suddenly the speaker forgot his/her lines...smiles...

Jeez I have the most important meeting of my life tomorrow...I'm supposed to night out ...Bloody...**** some one kick me out of my comforter!!!

11 comments:

kiran said...

funny post...olle entertainment! whats this abt an important meeting ? wassup?

so, are your smiles tinged with regret/fondness/wistfull feelings that you didn't do more such mischief?

although, considering all that you're smiling for, you seem to be a goody-goody girl. most of us have far more villainous acts from childhood to smile about....:-)

Fatally Flawed said...

oscillating b/w revelation and reverie - smiles :))

Child Woman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Child Woman said...

Child Woman said...
@ kk

hmm...that speaks quite a lot about u...all my villainous acts r not worth smiling and recalling...so im a bigger villain than u r :P

@shank

my god!! that was ur signature comment :)

GentleGiant said...

hehe .... full comedy ninna lifu. nandunuve haage ittu childhooddu.. hehe ... gedde

Keshav said...

Sweet one! :)

Found you on Orkut!

Child Woman said...

@gg
...naanoo ondu comedy....nannl lifuu comedy...nan friend ninuu ondu comedy :P

@keshav
finally...:). just added u. i dint know u wer on orkut either

Fatally Flawed said...

lol...a rogue that I'm ;))

Anonymous said...

Reading your post...sMiLeS...

Sleepyface said...

:)

Vishal Jumani said...

yenamma, aytha meeting???