Monday, October 29, 2007

Pep tips which work for me

Few things which relax and cheer me up:

Watching India win against Pakistan in the Final of a cricket match.

Getting an extension on a deadline.

Sleeping like there are no commitments for tomorrow.

Dancing like I was a professional in front of the bath room mirror. Thats holds for singing too.

Loving and caring, in every way, for my kith and kin.

Getting a compliment from a really hard to please boss.

Feeling the cool breeze after a heavy work out.

Thinking about all the naughty things I did in my childhood .

Playing a really hard tune on the keyboard...... without even a single slip..... and play it in my head again and again......

Holding my cute 8 month old nephew gently in my arms and putting him to sleep.

Winning over people who once wrote me off.

Meeting eyes with a cute stranger.

Thinking about things I do just like my mom and dad.

Watching the fish move very gracefully in an aquarium.

Holding my breath still as I watch the reflections in a still pond.

Crying off my pent up emotions and smiling at how silly I could get.

Making someone's day with a simple and genuine compliment and get one myself.

Dressing well and feeling fit.

A lot more....these were just on the top of the head. Even thinking of them brings a smile to my face.

15 comments:

Swaroop Bhushan said...

Wow, this speaks tons about your positive state of mind!

Child Woman said...

Why do u say so? Anyways Happy Deepavli!

Keshav said...

he he.. naughty things u did in school..just to refresh ur memory..did you at all have time for these, amidst your busy study schedule???

Child Woman said...

Oye! Dont dare me I am mischievous even now! :P

Dreamer said...

Positive thinking and positive attitude are the best things in life to progress and live happily...

I was busy with personnal and professional commitments and trip to India, its good to be back on blogging.

Anyways, belated dewali wishes.

Sathish Kumar said...

One of my friend gave me this blog address..I want to compliment you for your writing skills..U write really well:)))

Prashanth(MSP) said...

Interesting ....

Child Woman said...

@ Satish

Thank you for the compliments. I hope we will be blog pals ...its a long journey and there is always room for more thoughts :)

Child Woman said...

@ Prashanth(MSP)

Hey how r u? What have u been upto. U know all scorpios are interesting ppl :P...lol

Child Woman said...

@DReamer

You are always welcome.. God bless u in all the endevours u r undertaking

Prashanth(MSP) said...

Oops!.... Happy birthday .. belatedly!

Prashanth(MSP) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saurabh said...

thanks for sharing... cheered me up! happy new year!

Child Woman said...

@Wanderer

Ur welcome anytime. I liked ur latest post referring to Taare....movie :)

Niharika said...

nice one......

While reading, we also enjoy those events happened in our life.