Friday, June 08, 2007

Savor the peace

Quiet Thursday morning. Don't know who takes the credit. Is it the luscious green airs of California or the stillness in my mind?

The new place we have moved into seems like a small nest and needs to be made a home. The footsteps I used to hear seem to have fallen in frequency. So also the noise around. In an unguarded moment, I sometimes miss the buzz of life at school in Philadelphia.

This part of Cali reminds me of Bangalore. In many ways. The weather, the people, their attitude towards life. Basically there is so much attached to silicon and savings!

I am glad to see that I am getting to explore many aspects of living I had never thought about. Its an easy life here, but that makes it more challenging.

Before I switch over to the noisy mode in every sense ..... wait a moment , till I savor the peace!

5 comments:

GentleGiant said...

"The new place we have moved into seems like a small nest and needs to be made a home." --- :)

Good luck kane. The Woman in you has started to show. Have a great journey ahead.

Child Woman said...

:). thanks!

Dreamer said...

Life is so exciting and challenging @ times, as the city you live become yours, place you move-in will be your home, people / weather is your new surrounding, friends become your new family. The above parameters changes with time, that’s the fun of life or else their will be no thrill.

Swaroop Bhushan said...

Noise is a lot of sounds with silence in between. Noises come and go.. silence remains. So enjoy the right noises at the right moments.

The right noise for this moment? Applause.

Happy graduation :)

Child Woman said...

@ dreamer

sure, looking forward to making the town 'our' town

@ swaroop

interesting comment !