Saturday, March 11, 2006

Satttaday!

Its been quite a while since I woke up so early on a Saturday morning. Unable to decide whether its another week day or a weekend. I'm thankful for the sun's rays caressing my cheeks,hitting my eyes ,peeking into my soul and whispering,"Wake up, you have shut off the snooze 4 times already!!".

Well its so hard really , to wake up and get out. I'm blessed with a huge and wide window creating enigmatic patterns in the sky through the wildly swaying branches and opening its chest out into the open sky. What more this sight causes me to sing my heart out every day and thank God for the sunshine which wishes me a fresh and crisp'Good morning!'. Not that this really helps me get out of bed early at the first ring of the alarm.

Its the craziest thing to get up in the morning and listen to my-favorite list and scare a roomie who walks into my room ,half-awake, and I look like an apparition to her with all my hair-helter-skelter.It's fun ,just for kicks you know! And I'm sipping bed-tea provided by her. I'm so lucky God dropped her into my apartment.

I'm all smiles...what a weekend beginning. I'm sure the schedule next week is kind of getting my muscles active.I can seriously feel it. Ok! me out of bed.

7 comments:

Dreamer said...

Dreams NEVER comes true until you wake-up and go to work, enjoy the weekend and energize for coming days. Have fun.

Child Woman said...

yaah dreamer....gotcha :)

GentleGiant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GentleGiant said...

waking up early.. on a saturday!! outta Q sis. I too like u woke up as soon as the Sun's rays hit ma eyes. (My windows face Westward.) hehe. Over the past 48 hours, i managed to sleep 32 hours. ;)

Krak said...

Just want to say Good Morning to you!

Fatally Flawed said...

I see that you've been enjoying yourself...good sign? :P

Child Woman said...

@krak

hey krak whats up man! hows life?

@ff

sure ...life looks so easy when u dont hav to think of a plan for the day